Saturday, October 04, 2008

10-4-08

Today we are taking our dogs Reagan and Rainbow to our church to be blessed.. Rainbow is our newest dog.. someone dumped her off at Richard and Lillian's home (my in laws) and she followed us to the road we stopped she jumped in the car and now she is ours.. i think Jameson and Gracie named her rainbow if i am not mistaken.. She barks all night at the cows and other things that are in the yard.. and Reagan doesn't really like her either.. I think it is the power thing with Reagan though.. funny how dogs react to each other..

Today is also Odum Day.. not really up to going though.. i really just want to relax at home.. on saturdays i am usually getting ready for the game and this week we have a week off so i really just want to take it easy today..

Ivy is teething like crazy.. the drool, the up all nights are really getting to me.. thank goodness my job is slowing down so i can take one of the days off and rest..
Also her are some photos of my current layouts.. i just got back lots of the wedding photos.. dying to do some.. oh so want to do some.. i have got some ideas in my head of some of the layouts i want to do from the wedding..i am also taking another class GET IT SCRAPPED some really cute projects for Halloween.. think i might make some for a friend of mine that loves Halloween.. and some ideas for school treats for the holidays...








have a great weekend..

6 comments:

Pat said...

Tonya these los are AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and esp the one of all of yall on the beach!!!!Great photograher!!!and beautiful layouts!!

Amy W. said...

great little blog you have here. i've enjoyed browsing your creations and photographs!

have a creative day!

Card Creations said...

How cute are those baby pics? Your work is awesome!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you took Rainbow!! Shannon begged to bring that dog home but with 2 cats and a turtle already, I just didn't have the energy for it. I'm sure Shannon and Gracie will be happy when I tell them Rainbow is still in the family!

Kristii said...

You have been busy girl!! Love your work!!