Sunday, February 01, 2009

2-1-09

So many announcements First off David got the job he interviewed for.. We are all excited.. He has been a assistant manager for a very long time. He will be in a bigger store so more time there and not a lot of time at home. So we are going to have to make some decisions on what we are going to do in the future. Probably after school is over. I love Jesup, but with working with Walmart you can go anywhere.

another announcement I made my first Design Team at So sketchy blog.. i really love Ally's sketches since the first day i saw them on Scrapperie. I am totally over the moon with this one..
And also I got a spot for the Guest design team at Scrapperie. One of my favorite sites. And there is a Feb challenge going on. So go check them out..

Have a nice Sunday.




tonya Made with My Cool Signs.Net

3 comments:

Kim said...

TONYA!!! I am thrilled for you and David!!! Congrats on the So Sketchy DT and the GDT with Scrapperie, and please tell David congrats on his new job too! Maybe it will bring you closer to VA?? :)

Kristii said...

Whooo hooo!!!! I am soooo happy for you Tonya!!! I just love your work and I am so excited to be working with you over at So Sketchy!! You deserve it girl!! Your work is awesome!!

Lori K said...

WOnderful news!! yeah for Davids new position and Im very proud of you making the D-team...Your work is definitely worthy of a design team!