Monday, April 20, 2009

4-20-2009

I'm up at 5:30 this morning. I can't sleep. I think it is because David is working nights this week. So I am making a pot of strong coffee to hopefully give me a good kick to wake me up..

This weekend I found the time to scrapbook and to do an online crop at 2peas and then at Creative Scrappers I found it from another pea Toni.. They have tons of sketches there.. and i did 2 layouts one for the Early bird and the other for the blog challenge. They are also have a birthday bash the next 2 weeks about 26 challenges going on, and most of them have sketches with the challenges.
And i won the Early Bird contest yesterday.. Here is the layout I did... and some others i did this weekend.



This is the one I did for the Early Bird challenge. I was just having fun with the sketch and really didn't even know there was a prize involved.


I made this card with a stamp and a bleaching technique.. lots of fun.. Just made sure Ivy wasn't around.





Have a great Monday. Cole plays a baseball game tonight. Taking my camera so I can get some snap shots of him in action.

No comments: