Friday, April 03, 2009

4-3-09

I have been washing muddy clothes all day long today.. and i want to say ENOUGH is ENOUGH.. kids are going out playing in the mud, change clothes, watch a little tv, out again in clean clothes.

I did this mini book a couple of days ago. I got the kit from Polka Dot Whimsy Michelle does the best kits.. I love her style and what she picks out for the monthly kits.. she has the instructions for these kits if you want to use them for minis.. I like to use the instructions sometimes because it give me ideas for other things.. And it gives me a break from thinking of ideas.. nice change sometimes.




shhh.. don't look at the greasy little fingers on the front.. Ivy got ahold of it. I could have killed David for letting her touch it with messy hands. oh well another great memory
Later everyone..
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!!

*Monica B* said...

That is so cute, Tonya! I won't tell about the greasy fingers! LOL

Hey, I tagged you on my blog for Photo Tag.

Amy W. said...

girl i LOVE this mini!!! (even the little grease prints, ha) very inspiring! :)