Friday, October 16, 2009

10-16-2009

I have been so busy.. I opened a Etsy store to sell my cards.. here is the link The Leftovers. I didn't realize how time consuming it is. But I feel like hey why not.. I never use all of my cards anyway. Thanks to Ms Cynthia she was my first customer.

I also got all my kit stuff mostly done at Scrapbook Studio. I love Cecile's kits. I didn't realize the cards and layouts i could use from just one kit..
here are some layouts i did. If you wanna a great community of ladies to chat with, come on over to the forum. Next weekend is going to be the first online crop.






I've also been at The Mosy Scrapper. Getting my challenges and things done for the site. Lots going on with TMS too.. i will post those layouts this weekend. I hope.. David is off this weekend.. And i really need to catch up on my sleep. Ivy has been a lot to handle at night lately. Coffee has been my BF this week.

2 comments:

all the days of our life said...

These are gorgeous. I love the flower on the last one.

Unknown said...

I love that 'golf balls' layout!

I hope you sell all your cards in your shop! :)