Saturday, April 10, 2010

4-10-2010

i haven't scrapbooked much lately. I have been trying to take more photos though. I have a ton of cards i need to add to my etsy store.

Our Easter was very nice. The program at church was awesome. i had chills most of the service.. very powerful..
and i wore a dress which doesn't happen much. i actually found one i really liked..

i also got the opportunity to do a layout for Basic Grey. So honored to be beside some of the most beautiful layouts i have seen.. i also wanna thank Kelly Goree for having me.. wow she is such a inspiration to me.. go visit her awesome blog..



here is the basic grey newsletter
april newsletter

i love this picture of Ivy.. tickling helps to get the smile..

thanks for looking
have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Amy W. said...

well deserved, Tonya. love your layout! you looked great in your easter dress. =]

have a creative day,

amy

Jenn :) said...

love the layout Tonya!! And certainly deserved!! congrats!!
Jenn :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Tonya, I always love your layouts. Such a sweet photo of Ivy - what a smile! :) And I love the papers & cluster of embellishments. Congrats on being featured in the newsletter!!