Wednesday, April 19, 2006

easter at church




Easter Sunday in church was just beautiful.. I took some pictures of the church but this one really turned out good. I thought the message that Father Chris talked about was right up my alley. I sometimes don't tell the ones I love that "I love you" i don't say it enough and I need to work on that. Also he talked about miracles in our lives, truthfully i don't have any miracles except Jesus. And i really didn't think about that until he talked about it in church on Easter. I feel really selfish for not thinking that Jesus coming back from the tomb was a miracle.. yeah i wasn't there to see him out from the tomb but it is a miracle.. It is a miracle indeed.. Miracles in my life I think my children and David are my miracles. They have come into my life when i really needed them and have taught me how to understand to love someone. if they only knew how truely in love i am with them.

1 comment:

christy lane said...

hey tonya!
you continue to amaze me! i am so lucky to have you as a best friend and you inspire me to someday be a good mom and wife. i do not know how you find the time to do all that you do and to do it so creatively and so well! there are so many things that we both enjoy and that i learn from you daily that make me a happier and more well-rounded person and i cannot thank you enough! just remember i love you and i am always here for you too! your best friend, christy