Wednesday, April 19, 2006

easter at church




Easter Sunday in church was just beautiful.. I took some pictures of the church but this one really turned out good. I thought the message that Father Chris talked about was right up my alley. I sometimes don't tell the ones I love that "I love you" i don't say it enough and I need to work on that. Also he talked about miracles in our lives, truthfully i don't have any miracles except Jesus. And i really didn't think about that until he talked about it in church on Easter. I feel really selfish for not thinking that Jesus coming back from the tomb was a miracle.. yeah i wasn't there to see him out from the tomb but it is a miracle.. It is a miracle indeed.. Miracles in my life I think my children and David are my miracles. They have come into my life when i really needed them and have taught me how to understand to love someone. if they only knew how truely in love i am with them.

No comments: