Friday, May 26, 2006

oh mc dreamy!!!!



I have loved this man since Cant buy me Love... one of my altime favorite movies..he is just soo sooo soooooo beautiful... did i say beautiful?? now i have him on my desktop and i can see him everyday until greys comes back on in the fall.. ( so heather i know you liked the picture so now you can have it on your desktop)...


did anyone see lost wenesday? love that show...(love greys better though)...all of my shows are just hanging until fall...i really hate that... but did learn alot about everything.. i couldn't miss lost but i couldn't miss american idol either.. i was myself lost.. but i did find my way back to lost because to me AI was so lame.. all these old school singers coming back to make an appearance was really dumb to me..i hope next year they don't do that.....

YEAH TAYLOR!!!!!!i voted for him as much as i could, which was only twice...i did like seeing Prince though...

i hope everyone has a great memorial day.. we need to remember those heros...and those family of the military.. they don't ever get enough credit..they are the ones taking care of the famiy while there loved ones are gone away....

No comments: