Wednesday, July 19, 2006

going on a cruise...


Have i mentioned that i have the best friend any one could ever ask for??? yeah i really do... so i am going on a cruise with christy... and 2 of her girl friends from work... i am so excited... so excited... we have been friends for so long... over 10 years.. she is part of my family... and someone i can depend on when i am having a bad day... she cheers me up and is some of my support system... we all need one of those... she inspires me to be a better person.. to be nice to people when i really don't want to....she is very generous to those that love her....it is amazing how far we have gone and we are still the best of friends....she was in texas and i was in hawaii and we always keep in contact... not matter what...those kind of friends don't exist anymore.. well they might but i don't have that many close friends and i really know why now... it is because i have such a wonderful best friend...i would do anything for her truely i would.... christy you have been an inspiration to me in so many ways i just can't explain it and i appreciate everything you do for me and my family.... thanks so much for being my friend all these years... i just can't believe sometimes how much we have been through so much together and we are still best friends and we finally live in the same town...it has been a long time since we have lived in the same town.... so i am grateful for christy each and every day... love you christy... and i can't wait to go on the cruise... it is very exciting...

No comments: