Wednesday, December 27, 2006

more christmas pics




i love christmas but it is becoming more overwhelming.. not enough sleep and not enough time to take it all in.. i just wish we could all decide to make arrangements so we don't crowd others. i was exhausted and jameson didn't have a nap so everyone was ill near the end of the day. we were going from one house to the other. i just feel that this is not christmas to me. i feel that we should take time out to really celebrate jesus birth.. not just opening presents and eating. so next year for me there is going to be some breaks. i might hurt some feelings but i want my children to learn what christmas really means.. not just about santa bringing gifts and eating and being with family.. even though we do go to midnight mass my children don't understand what is really going on. they need to be educated on there level.

i really had a great time and i am glad that life will be back to normal in a couple of days. but i hate to see the tree taken down and the decorations back in the boxes until next year. i am going to wait till after the first to take them down.

today is my birthday and i just hate it.. everyone is relaxing and tired of being so cheerful. so my birthday is always a bummer. and i am also a year older. but it is alright i just look forward to going and getting scrapbook stuff that i want. going to savannah to get me some stuff probably friday. so happy birthday to me.

tonya

1 comment:

heather said...

I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing birthday today! You deserve it! I love you so much!! You will never know how much you mean to me! You are so special! Thanks for being such a great sister... not only a sister though, but a friend... someone I can talk to and look up to at the same time! You are the best! I love you so much! Hope your day was wonderful! Happy birthday to you!!!