Sunday, December 24, 2006

christmas eve 2006



christmas time is the best time of the year for me.. my childrens birthdays are around this time.. mine is also.. so the more i think about this time of year the more i enjoy this year.. it isn't just jesus birth but it is also the birth of love,
it is all about family.. my family means so much to me, spending time with my family is more of a gift than i will ever receive. i married a wonderful person and was welcomed into a beautiful family that i now call my own.. so when we are all together for the holidays let us be thankful we all have each other and we aren't alone for this wonderful holiday.. and lets not forget what this holiday is all about.. Jesus is always the reason for the season... merry christmas to everyone..

tonya

No comments: