Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day 6-15-08

Happy Fathers day to....
my hubby David, Richard, Walter, Shannon, James, Shane, and lastly My Dad who is honestly the best dad ever.. thanks dad for all the great memories and being not only my dad but also my best friend.. brings a smile to my face and warmth in my heart.. thank god i have you in my life.. also my valentine..

today was a great day spending it with David and Richard.. i love both of them so much.. just so glad i got to spend the day with them..

i have a special fathers day layout of Richard but i didn't get a chance to take a photo of it but it will be up this week sometime..

still waiting to find out if i made it to round 6.. i am not really that anxious to find out and usually i am a little anxious at refreshing every minute but not today.. i am very proud to be in this group of women they all did such fabulous jobs i don't feel the slightest about not making it to round 6...
will post later when i find out..

1 comment:

Pat said...

Whoohoo Tonya congrats o making it to round 6!!