Friday, August 14, 2009

8-14-09

We are back from visiting Shannon and Mo in Tega Cay. Had a great time.. even at the urgent care.. i love going there.. it is just so beautiful where Shannon and Mo live. We got home to get ready for school to start and things are getting back to a regular pace around here. Trying to find my regular routine with Ivy again. David goes back to work Sunday. Looking forward to finding some inspiration and getting some scrapbook pages done.. i just want to scrapbook for me for a while.

Here are some I did for Scrapbook Studio . I loved all the beach stuff she has at the store. So glad i got to use it. Thanks Cecile.






Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Tonya, love these creations...especially the demensional frame style one. =] i'm needing some "me" scrapping time too. hope to chat more with you soon.

amy

Cecile said...

I love your pages!! Call me when you have a minute:) I hope your kiddo is alright:)