Sunday, August 02, 2009

8-2-2009

I had the honor of being a Guest Designer at
Creative Chaos was really happy that Jenn asked me.. I love her Etsy store.. And if that isn't enough she is a pretty cool chick too.. And a So Sketchy Sista.. Here are some projects i used on the things she sent me to use.. Love them all... Thanks Jenn..

This one is also for the Scrapbook Studio too.. i try to save them until Cecile sees them first but i think she will have plenty to see.





Thanks for stopping by.. Go check out Jenn's Etsy store you won't be disappointed.. it looks like she is putting new stuff in her store too.

4 comments:

Jess said...

wow what beautiful pgs...tfs!!

Deborah said...

great layouts!

Scrapbook Studio said...

I ♥ the layouts you brought to the store they are awesome!!!!I will e-mail you when your August kit is ready!Thanks a bunch!!
Cecile

Denise said...

Ahhhh love all those summer layouts!! thanks for the inspiration!!!!