Friday, April 28, 2006

changing....


my life changes everyday... when you have children it seems like time flies.. especially when you need some me time.. but they seem to grow up so fast.. my big boy cole is growing up and i really hate it.. although he is getting to be such a wonder to watch grow and learn. changes makes me really crazy i don't like them at all.. i like to stick to a plan a stay with it.. i am a big organized person i like things where they are... i think it is a man thing that they don't really care where things are.. i do love the changing of the leaves every fall and the changing of the seasons.. although i love spring and fall.. there is so many changes in those seasons..

only 8 days away from national scrapbook day...... CAN'T Wait!!!!!!!!
i know everyone is laughing but that is okay with me.. this is my serenity...
ha ha ha...

No comments: