Wednesday, May 17, 2006

oh my gosh!!!



I just looked at this picture and saw cole all over it.. i don't think he looks nothing like me but boy does he look like me in this picture... nothing really going on except cole is going to be gone for the next 2 weeks with josh and tracey.. they are going camping for a week and then i will get him for memorial day weekend and we are going to jekyll island ( i hope).. i am just looking forward to just getting away from everything.. and i got a new bathing suit for the summer.. and it covers everything.. so hold nobody has to hold there breath now... i am still not over the ending of greys... wow!!! now i can't wait for tonight's season finale of LOST.. can't wait for that to come on.. then i have to wait 3 months for that to come back on.. i don't know what i do when my shows aren't on tv... then there is American Idol.. i am hoping Taylor wins it... i loved his "you are so beautiful" by Joe Cocker.. great and then he sang a Otis Redding song "try a little tenderness" Love IT!! although i love otis redding and ella fitzgerald Catherine did not do a good job on her song.. sorry but "got the blues " that was not good to me.. well just my opinion.. Go taylor... i need to get on the soul patol bandwagon..

No comments: