Saturday, August 26, 2006

more photos





i am trying to add as many photos as i can... they were all so good... i took alot of photos of janet and they all came out really good...couldn't add them all..but these are really cute with her and the our kitten..she wanted to take the kitten with her..but they wouldn't take it..she alreadys has an animal farm..james came over after the beach blast and went fishing we all went down there and david brought the tractor so the kids could ride it but nowne of them wanted to..just jameson for a while.. but then she got scared..

1 comment:

heather said...

I love the new pictures... They are so cute. I can't believe how big Janet is. She looks just like Jennifer! Anyways! I'm glad you are excited about your trip! You're going to have so much fun... David will do fine with Jameson, and her hair! haha! Sorry I missed out on seeing everybody. Wish y'all would've called me... I might would've went fishing! HAHA! I love you and I'll see ya soon! Have fun on your trip if I don't talk to you before then!