Saturday, December 02, 2006

what is going on??




I am having a BIG problem with sleep these days.. Thursday got up at 2 in the morning and could not go to sleep.. so yesterday i went to get me some sleep meds to help with my sleep.. took it last night about 9 and guess what i woke up at 12:30 and now i cannot sleep.. it is 2:45 and i am wide awake.. this is really bothering me now.. i am getting a little worried for my health...

got our tree Thursday and didn't get real good pictures of the kids decorating the tree.. i will post what some pics anyway.. then the kids got there outfits for there Christmas pictures and jameson would not sit with cole.. she kept saying "I don't want to" so i am hoping mr palmer got at least one good one of her and cole.. now cole on the other hand he is so photogenic.

this week i am going to be real busy getting coles birthday party stuff ready.. i hope i get a chance to blog some.. and maybe sleep.. i might need to think about getting some wine maybe that will help.. any suggestions? or maybe i need a new mattress.. i just don't know.. but i really would do anything for a good 8 - 9 hours of sleep..

later
tonya

No comments: